Friday, May 28, 2010

Exquisite Photo Journey Continues

Honestly speaking, I was quite worried at first thinking that I won't be able to maximize my learning experience due to the limitations imposed by my Olympus IR-300 digital camera. Just like what I have expected, I had to struggle with its various limitations. It was also unfortunate that I wasn’t able to borrow an entry level DSLR camera from a friend of mine. However, I had to stay optimistic in spite of all the impossibilities. So, I decided to concentrate more on improving my photographic vision in order to continuously learn how to take good shots. Therefore, instead of simply relying on my camera, I had to make decisions on how to use it better. Finally, after going through all those trials and errors, I was able to figure out how to maximize its use. So, instead of shooting from afar I had to get closer to my subject and continuously learn how to incorporate the elements of light and composition all together. Honestly, it was quite challenging at first, but good thing I was still able to become more productive day by day. In fact, without even realizing, I got a passion for street photography. Therefore, even though our photography class has come to an end, I'm planning to continue my exquisite photo journey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment